Saturday, February 14, 2009

Lacking and Slacking


I would first like to say that I am very sorry about not posting in over a week. It's very unlike me to do so.

But, before you judge me, here are a few reasons why I haven't been posting...

1. I was making Valentines all this week...I make them, don't buy them!

2. I got a bass guitar (which I have wanted for a long time)...so I have been experimenting with it this past week.

3. We (as in my family and I) have gotten a dog! The funny thing is...I'm not usually crazy about animals, but he is very different (and oh so CUTE!). By the way, just in case you’re wondering the name of the dog, it's Nikki. As in Nikki Sixx of Mötley Crüe. Hahaha

So those are my reasons…now you know why I have been lacking on my blog. : )

PS-Happy Valentines Day!<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

Love,

Raven<3

No comments: