Thursday, April 16, 2009

Nickelback,Seether and Saving Abel on the Dark Horse Tour 2009

On Friday April 10th, my Dad and I went to go see Nickelback, Seether and Saving Abel at the BOK Center in Tulsa, Oklahoma. I was very excited for two main reasons-

One-I was seeing one of my favorite bands, live in concert!

Two-Because I was finally getting up close and personal with the BOK Center. I should have shot some pictures of it, but I did not get the chance to.

Before I share some pictures from the concert with you, I would first like to show you a look into the concert-from a Raven’s view of course…

Nickelback’s Fire and Fireworks

As if seeing Nickelback play live is not enough, they had fire and fireworks. I swear every time fire shot up, you could feel the heat…that’s how hot it was! I can’t image how hot it must have been for Nickelback up on stage.

Daniel Adair’s Drum Kit

Daniel Adair’s (the Drummer in Nickelback) drum kit looked just about like any other drum kit out there in the world-until he began his drum solo. Daniel’s drum kit moved forward while he continued with his wild drum solo. Then, the drum kit stopped and it started rising and spinning. His drum kit sort of reminded me of Tommy Lee’s, even though he didn’t go upside down.

Seeether’s Sound

I have never been into Seether’s style of music, but I have to admit, they have some talent. At the concert, Seether sounded just about as good as they do on the radio.

I could go on for ages about the Nickelback concert, but I won’t. So, with that said, it’s time for PICTURES!



Nickelback



Nickelback on stage...with fire



A black and white shot of Nickelback



Seether



Saving Abel



Daniel Adair’s drum solo



A firework show, from Nickelback

1 comment:

Rockstar said...

WOW! You're one lucky girl, Raven! I cannot believe that you've seen Seether and I haven't LOL! The drum solo from Daniel Adair sounded awesome! I like the B&W photo of Nickelback, that was great! I can't wait to see the videos!