Friday, July 24, 2009

My Life According To Mötley Crüe...

Here is another note I received on Facebook. I actually really enjoyed doing this one. Of course, I enjoy almost anything to do with Mötley Crüe.

Using only song names from ONE ARTIST, cleverly answer these questions. Pass it on to 15 people you like and include me. You can't use the band I used. Try not to repeat a song title. It's a lot harder than you think! Repost as "my life according to (band name)"

PICK YOUR ARTIST:
Mötley Crüe

ARE YOU MALE OR FEMALE:
Girls, Girls, Girls

DESCRIBE YOURSELF:
Hell On High Heels

HOW DO YOU FEEL:
Afraid

DESCRIBE WHERE YOU CURRENTLY LIVE:
Down At The Whisky

IF YOU COULD GO ANYWHERE, WHERE WOULD YOU GO:
Face Down In The Dirt

YOUR FAVORITE FORM OF TRANSPORTATION:
Rocketship

YOUR BEST FRIEND IS:
Brandon

YOU AND YOUR BEST FRIENDS ARE:
Saints of Los Angeles

WHAT'S THE WEATHER LIKE:
Time For Change

FAVORITE TIME OF DAY:
Hooligan's Holiday

IF YOUR LIFE WAS A TV SHOW, IT WOULD BE CALLED:
Live Wire

WHAT IS LIFE TO YOU:
Same Ol' Situation (S.O.S.)

YOUR LAST RELATIONSHIP:
Too Young To Fall In Love

YOUR FEAR:
Just Another Psycho

A FOND MEMORY:
Smokin' In The Boys Room

WHAT IS THE BEST ADVICE YOU HAVE TO GIVE:
Chicks=Trouble

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY:
You’re All I Need

HOW WOULD YOU LIKE TO DIE:
Dancing On Glass

YOUR SOUL'S PRESENT CONDITION
Stick To Your Guns

MOST FAITHFUL COMPANION:
Dr. Feelgood

YOUR MOTTO:
Kickstart My Heart

Sealed with a kiss...

-Raven

No comments: