Monday, September 21, 2009

Halloween

Three weeks ago, I realized that Halloween is less than two months away. I LOVE Halloween, almost as much as I do Christmas. I like it because I get to dress up and be somebody I'm not. I guess it's my inner actress coming out in me. I'm not too sure what I'm going to be yet, though. But, I do have a few ideas...

~Kat Von D~

Needed-A black wig, tons n' tons of fake tattoos, red lipstick, and super high high heels

~80's Rock Star~

Needed-Hair touching the ceiling, lots of leather, a Mötley Crüe, Van Halen, AC/DC, or Def Leppard t-shirt, converses, lots of rubber bracelets, and black eye liner

~30's Flapper Girl~

Needed-LBD (little black dress), headband, and red lipstick

~Kittie-Cat (this is what my little sister wants me to be)~

Needed-Cat ears (duh), cat tail, boots or high heels, and long false nails

With all of my heart...sealed with a kiss...

~Raven

1 comment:

haircutting in high heels said...

Love my girl Kat Von D too.
looking forward to Halloween too!
Gina