Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Busy!

Oh man, it's been a while since I last posted on here! It's so unlike me because I try to post AT least once a week. I have been so busy with a play I am in right now. I'm currently in Velveteen Rabbit and The Lost & Found Christmas.

In Velveteen Rabbit, I play Nursery Magic, a fairy in the end who makes the little rabbit "Real". I love playing a fairy! I can't tell you how much fun it is to dress up like one. I get to be all sparkly with glitter!

In The Lost & Found Christmas, I play Mrs. Slow. It's funny, we all have names that represent who we are (i.e. Mrs. Glad is always glad, Mrs. Slow moves and talks slow, and Mr. Fast acts fast). It's an okay, play. But, my favorite is Velveteen.

I have taken a bunch of pictures and I need to post them on here! Will post some soon...

Sealed with a kiss...

~Raven

3 comments:

Ink Obsession Designs said...

I use to love being in plays! :)

Have a Happy Thanksgiving!!

Noelle Chantal said...

just stumble upon your blog. wow, so you are a stage actress. that's really interesting to know. i was once enrolled at the Repertory in the Philippines. acting, singing and dancing are some of my passions.

being a fairy is quite magical and exciting!:)

Unknown said...

i love plays and theaters. It's so nice you're not just in one but two. enjoy!