Sunday, December 27, 2009

My New 'Cammy'

For Christmas this year, one of my gifts was a camera. Yes, I now have my very own camera! Before that, I was using my Mom's because I broke my last. Don' ask...

My new "Cammy" (which is what I have decided to name her. Hee hee) is a blood red Nikon Cool Pix. It's a great little camera that I can take wherever I may go and tiny enough to keep inside my purse.

Of course, I'm still getting use to Cammy. It has so many different modes! Soooooooooo, yesterday I decided to take Cammy on a photo adventure.

But, before I show you the picture I got, let me just tell you that we had a White Christmas this year! I live in Oklahoma and it's pretty rare to see snow in December. I don't care who you are, if you celebrate Christmas you always hope and pray for a White Christmas!

Okay, now on with my snowy shots...



The side of a tree





A leaf, in color



A leaf, in black & white



I'm using this as my profile picture on Facebook now. :)

Sealed with a kiss...

~Raven~

3 comments:

Mom Fashion World said...

hi raven!
happy holidays!
how was your christmas?
sorry it took me so long to get back to you.
i was just so busy taking care of mr. freddy.

glad you have your own camera and now you got a freedom to snap photos you want. i had that nikon cool pix but all of a sudden i don't know why it got broke.

enjoy your new cam!

Ink Obsession Designs said...

As usual those look AMAZING! How exciting!! Do you so love your new cammy?

Unknown said...

happy new year!

oh just gorgeous photos!

wishing you good health, wealth and love and beauty for 2010. cheers!


I am Denise Katipunera