Saturday, October 2, 2010

Photo Diary: August 2010

Did you know that I have been doing my Photo Diaries for a whole entire year now?? I can't believe I've actually stuck with it! I'm going to have to give myself a pat on the back for that one. *Pats herself on her back*

I also can't believe that it's now October and I'm just now getting around to doing my August Photo Diary. I was really busy in the month of September though. I started doing another play (which ended last night) then. Not to mention, getting ready for my trip to New York City, which I leaving for tomorrow! :D I hope you understand that I have had a lot on my plate this past month.

So, I guess I'll stop with the typing and start the photo show. I hope you enjoy this months photo extravaganza!!
******
August 4th

I hadn't been at the park all summer, so, I figured it was time to go back! It was a pretty good day, didn't get a lot of pictures though...

A picture of the gym floor. What do you think of that? ;)~

August 6th

I was in the kitchen and decided to take some pictures of the clean dishes. Hey, it's all about variety! Heh Heh


August 7th

This would have to be one of my favorite rings that I own. It really screams, "ME"!


August 11th

This was just another day at the park. It's funny how there are no sign of people in the following pictures. Instead, you just see photos of random objects...

The reason I took a picture of the football field is because I decided to run across it while the sprinklers were going. I've always wanted to do it and I did! I guess I can check that off my Bucket List...


August 13th

Ahhhh, it's my favorite summer time drink: Kool-Aid! I just love Kool-Aid, especially when it's cherry-watermelon flavored!


August 14th

Since it was such a nice and sunny day, I thought it would be cool to go out and shoot things. Ha!

Roses...oh how I love you so.

August16th

I was loading some pop in the fridge and dropped one on the floor. This is the after affect...

Crazy, huh?

After that jazz, I went to my first ever Mary Kay Party! My cousin was having it at her house, so I just had to go 'cause I'd never been to one. I had a great time!


August 18th

Just a picture of a Pay Phone at the park...


August 23rd

I'm pretty sure I took this picture in my room. I kinda like how the lighting is in this photograph.


August 25th

I went to a pool party but sadly didn't snap any pictures. But, I did get a picture or so of Ransome skateboarding...


August 27th

Little Miss Raine just loves to swim! I sat outside with her and shot some pictures...


August 28th

The practices for my play started back in late August. This was one of my first long days at the theatre. I was going to audition for a play, but then found out it was a musical and I straight up don't do them! I'm too much of a chicken when it's comes to singing! But, I ended up getting some pictures of the kids singing, so it was all good.

Between the chairs

Whoever did this to one of the wig heads, you are my hero! hahaha "I'M WITH THE BAND!"

August 30th

A picture of my iPod case after I doodled on it at acting...

Kinda lame, but oh well! ;)~

******
Well, that's it for this months pictures! Be ready for September's Photo Diary! I'll post it after I get back from New York City...;)...

Sealed with a kiss...

~Raven












































3 comments:

Jade Purple Brown said...

i love that ring!

Brandon Prows said...

As usual, your pictures are great. You've got some talent. :)

What play were you in? I'm currently in Crazy For You... it's a Tony Winning tap-dancing musical...

By the way, sorry I haven't been reading. I've been a little busy. Check out my blog for an inspection of Pink Floyd's The Wall.

Holly said...

That heart ring is fab! You did a great job of photographing it too. I can respect that because I know first-hand how difficult it can be to photograph jewelry. ;-)

I hope you're having an WONDERFUL time in NYC right now!!