Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Photo Diary-December 2010

I really didn't take as many photos as I would have liked to last month. It's a shame too because it was the last month in 2010. It doesn't mean that I didn't take any though!

I originally wanted to make this months Photo Diary a replay of 2010. Buuuuuut, I kinda changed my mind. I think I'll just stick to how I always do it. :)

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

~December 3rd~

I'm sure some of you are familiar with John Mayer's Heartbreak Warfare logo. I thought I would try and make one and I did just that. Not that it looked all that good! Ahaha. It was kinda lame but I thought I would get a picture of it anyways.


~December 6th~

I thought it was about time to put up my little Christmas tree! I've been putting up a little tree in my room for a few years now. Don't you just love Christmas?




~December 8th~

Tulsa has a little festival downtown called Winterfest. It has ice-skating and carnival rides and stuff like that. Perfect thing to go to around Christmas time, I think! The pictures I got kinda sucked. Not sure why. :P




~December 15th~

Our homeschool group had a little gift wrapping thing. Honestly, I suck so bad at wrapping gifts that it is pitiful. Maybe I should take a class before next Christmas?




~December 18th~

There is a skate shop around here that a family I go to theatre with owns. I love shopping in there and looking at all of the cool stuff they have. They always have such funny stickers and signs. This was one of my favorite signs...


:-)

~December 19th~

Mom had my sister and I do a little Christmas craft where you glued popsicle sticks
together to make little reindeer heads. They were very cute!







~December 20th~

I figured it was about time to take a "Christmas-E" picture for my Facebook. So, I decided to throw on a Santa hat and get to work!




~Christmas Eve~

The date says it all!


iTunes card!

Yeeeeaaaah, I don't really know...


YES! Tickets to see Ozzy in February!

~Christmas~

The early morning pictures that I shot on Christmas weren't not that great. So, I'll just show the pictures of my FAVORITE gift...

My silver glitter TOMS! I love these shoes so much! Santa knew JUST what I wanted.


~December 27th~

New Profile Picture...



*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

That's really about it for the month....

Sealed with a kiss...
~Raven

3 comments:

Toni Tralala said...

That's a precious tree! I'd like to go to a winter fest. :)

Anonymous said...

Love the photos very cute
www.rawfashionmagazine.com

Anonymous said...

I love all the Christmas stuff. It's my favorite holiday, so I like anything Christmas-y. Winterfest sounds fun. The John Mayer Heartbreak Warfare thing looks like the pictures I just googled.