Friday, March 25, 2011

DRESS!!

After just shopping at two stores, I found a Prom dress! It's so beautiful that I can't believe I found it. Well, I actually didn't find it--My Mom did. She picked it out and I tried it on. It's funny, because it wasn't really love at first sight, if you will. I loved it, but I almost hated finding a dress so soon into Prom dress shopping. I tried it on one more time and realized that it doesn't really get any better than this...



See what I mean?! As lame as it may sound, the dress makes me feel like a Princess! All I need are shoes and a clutch. I have lots of clutches, just not sure if any will go with the dress. I want to find a pair of heels that have a ribbon that you lace up around your calves. You can't see much of the shoes in this dress, but I still want to find something cute. :)

I'll make sure to post pictures once I go to Prom, which is late next month!

Sealed with a kiss...

-Raven

4 comments:

Holly said...

Oh how fun, Raven! You are going to enjoy prom so much. And you'll look absolutely stunning in your pretty pink dress. I think that if it makes you feel like a princess, it's definitely the right one. ;-)

noone said...

aww have fun at your prom! hope you will have a memorable night!

Noelle Chantal said...

Oh, wow you are going to the prom!? That's so cute! And is that your prom dress, looks really pretty!!! Girly and with all the volume skirt, you'll def look like a princess. I am so jealous 'cause I wasn't able to experience Prom back then, weird right? hehe Oh well, enjoy the prom!!

I hope you find the perfect shoes! Take care! :)

Anonymous said...

That is so cool (mainly because it's pink):)