Saturday, December 31, 2011

Bring on 2012

Wow! I honestly can say that I'm shocked that 2011 is almost over. I always get a little sad and slightly excited on New Years Eve. It's the end of one thing, yet the start of something new. I guess you could say it's kinda bittersweet. A lot of changes are coming for me in the New Year. I'll be finishing up high school and then starting college. My life is about to change in 2012, but I'm looking forward to it in a way. So bring on the New Year! Here I come 2012...THE YEAR OF RAVEN! :)

Sealed with kiss...

-Raven

2 comments:

Kathy W said...

Hope things are wonderful for you in the New Year. Things are changing for me also. I look forward to 2012.

Holly said...

You've got some exciting things around the corner, girl! Don't be too scared, you'll do great with every new thing you do. Happy New Year!