Sunday, December 28, 2008

101 Things I Love...

My friend Jensen put “101 Things I love” on her blog (http://jensensjourney.blogspot.com/ ), so I thought I would do the same. She said that she got the idea from a friend of hers…I guess from one friend to another!

My Family
My friend Jensen
My pets
Acting
Music
Makeup
Writing
Being different
Jewelry
Clothes
Google
Coffee
CD’s
Aston Martins
Posters
Chocolate Fountains
Feathers
Fluffy pillows
Hello Kitty
Mötley Crüe
Holidays
Balloons
Marks made by lipstick
Diet Dr. Pepper
Shopping
Wikipedia
Tommy Lee
Purple
Babies
Singing
Nail Polish
Ford trucks/cars
A really good book
Fashion
Nickelback
Coffee Places
Fame
Arts & Crafts
Hinder
The Peanuts
Doodling
Cooking
Hats
Concerts
Christian Louboutin shoes
Sunny days
Guitars
Converse shoes
Barnes & Nobel
Concert t-shirts
Desperate Housewives
Being on stage
Bass guitars
Jennifer Garner
High heels
Hollywood
Mean Girls (the movie of course!)
Lauren Conrad
Fruit
Different Colors
Blogging
Drawing
Mermaids
Pretty Panties
Fairies
The Kardashion’s
A comfy bed
Drums
Dooney & Bourke
The mall
Eating out
Long car rides
Being busy
KMOD (a radio station)
Hearts
Nikki Sixx’s hair
Body sprays
Victoria’s Secret
Walk in closets
Movies
Myspace
A grand piano
My room
Food
My cell phone
My ipod
Whip cream out of the can
Los Angeles
Music Videos
Kathy Van Zeeland purses
Hand cleaner (hehehehe…I am very clean!)
Going after your dreams
Autographs
Ugg boots
Macy’s
Showers
Stars in the sky
Warm cover
Colored duct tape
Pearls
The 80’s

span>


No comments: