Wednesday, December 24, 2008

My New Love Starts with an L and ends with a G...

I am in love. There, I said it. I have never felt this way before, so it must be love. Who you may ask? Who is this wonderful person that has made me go head-over heels…well, it’s not really “Who”, more of “What” has made me go oh so gaw-gaw. I will give you four hints:

It’s pearly white
It has a keypad
It’s a MP3 Player
You can talk to people on it…

Okay, unless you are really stupid, I’m sure you know I’m talking about a Cell Phone. Yes, I got an early Christmas gift yesterday, courtesy of my parents. I use to a Kyocera Flip phone, my new phone is a LG 1x Multimedia Messaging Phone. This wonderful phone includes the following features (besides the ones I already told you):

1.3 Megapixle Camera
A voice recorder
A video recorder
Bluetooth

I could go on all day…so I’d better stop!


Sealed with a kiss…
<3Raven<3

No comments: