Sunday, December 21, 2008

Saint's of Los Angeles: Not Mötley Crüe’s Best Work

I recently bought Mötley Crüe’s newest album “Saint’s of Los Angeles”. I was rather disappointed with the purchase I had just made. Now, before I go any further, let me just say that I’m a massive Mötley Crüe fan and I don’t mean anything against them…it’s just that I don’t think this was the Crüe’s best work. Maybe I was expecting “Saint’s of Los Angeles” to be like Mötley Crüe’s 1989 album “Dr. Feelgood”, where almost every song hit it right on. Nikki Sixx (Bassist in Mötley Crüe) had said that “Saint’s of Los Angeles” was somewhat based on the bands biography, “The Dirt”. But mind you, I’m not dissing the whole entire CD, it does have a few rocking tracks such as “MF of the Year”, “Saints of Los Angeles” and “Face Down in the Dirt”. My bottom line is: I’m not telling you that you shouldn't go out and buy this album…but I’m not telling you that you should either.

Sealed with a kiss…


Raven}l{

No comments: