Monday, April 18, 2011

Pfffft Shoes...

I can't believe that in just five days, I'll get to wear my big poofy Prom dress! Prom has come up so fast. It seems like just yesterday when I was wondering how long it would be until I could wear my dress. Now the time is almost here!

Even as excited as I am for Prom, there are still somethings I need for the night. For starters, shoes. I mean, you can't really go somewhere without SHOES. I went shoe shopping ALL DAY LONG yesterday and I still could not find anything. Though, I did find out that...

1. Nowhere really has the high heels with with a ribbon that laces-up around your calf that I want.

2. I can't walk in heels. (Big surprise!)

Maybe I should just wear glitter TOMS?? Not really the look I was going for, but it could work...possibly. Well, I guess I have five days still to look. I'll either find them in that amount of time or it's hello glitter TOMS!

Sealed with a kiss...
~Raven

3 comments:

KaH said...

OH! You are so lucky. I loved all my proms. Back in my day, however, we bought the white satin shoes and had them died to match our dress. Seems so funny now, but it was a MUST in the 90's...

noone said...

aww lucky you! hehe I used to be able to not walk in heels but then for a week when I was at home I forced myself to walk in heels at home and now I'm ok!

Mom Fashion World said...

How are you, Luv?
Saw on the news that there was a tornado in OK,
I hope you are all safe there. Take care!