Thursday, April 28, 2011

Broken Cammie=Broken Heart

As much as I hate to say this, but I think I'm going to have to say goodbye to my dear camera, Cammie. :( It sorta broke (Yes, I do mean SORTA) on me on one of the worst nights to do so: Prom night. It happened while I was fixing my hair. I turned on my camera to take some pictures and the screen was all zig-zaggy and you couldn't even tell what you were taking a picture of. After I held back some tears (Because that's how I act when it comes to my camera), I realized that aside from the fact that I couldn't see what I was taking a picture of, I could still take pictures (See what I meant about "sorta broke"?). I was able to take pictures before and at Prom, which was a blessing! Hahaha. I'll be posting pictures from Prom soon--just thought I would share my mini crisis!

Sealed with a kiss...

-Raven

2 comments:

Mom Fashion World said...

SOrry to hear about Cammie.
I hope you will find a replacement for her.

P.S Glad to hear you and your family are safe
and prayers to those who were affected by the tornadoes. TC.

Anonymous said...

Sorry about the camera. Good luck finding a new one. I'm not sure what kind of cameras you get, but it took my dad awhile to find his new camera (but he's a professional photographer).