Saturday, May 21, 2011

Photo Diary: April 2011

First things first--wow, it has sure been a long time since I last posted. I honestly haven't signed into my Blogger account in a while.

Second things second--it's my April Photo Diary! Before I begin it, let me say this: right before I went to Prom (And I mean RIGHT BEFORE--I was getting my hair fixed at the time of it happening), my dear camera broke...sorta. I use "sorta" because my camera works just find, but the viewfinder is broke. Sooo, in other words, I can still take pictures, although I can't see what I am taking a picture of. *SIGH* Must buy new camera...

*************

April 2nd

My Mom entered in a cobbler contest in Tulsa. She made a 4-berry cobbler, which was very tasty!





I went outside for a while to get some pictures of downtown...







April 3rd

Play program!





April 5th

It was A Day Without Shoes. And Yes, I did go barefoot.



April 7th

My room...




April 11th

My wonderful friend Liam gave me an extra ticket he had to A Day to Remember! Ahhhh, he is indeed a good friend. =D












April 15th

It's my Rocklahoma ticket!! YEAH.




April 18th

It was my very first day at my new job! My new job is working at Planet J. It's kinda like a Zumiez meets Hot Topic. Very cool job, I must say.





April 20th


Boobies bracelet!!

One of our friends couldn't be at a homeschool thing, so we decided to bring it to him...sorta.



April 23rd

The day had finally come: PROM! This was also the day that my poor, POOR camera broke. :( Soooo, all of the pictures starting now are taken with a broken viewfinder. I was scared that all of the pictures would suck, but they didn't turn out that bad.


























April 29th

Baby chicks at my grandparents house! How cute! I thought it was so cool how there was only one black chick and the rest were blonde.




*************

Well, that's about it, folks. Until next time...

Sealed with a kiss...

-Raven

4 comments:

Holly said...

I'm so sorry to hear about your camera. That's a big deal for someone who takes as many photos as you do! It looks like you made it work though, your prom pictures turned out great. You looked BEAUTIFUL! Good luck with the new job, sweetie. ♥

Unknown said...

lovely shots

Mom Fashion World said...

You are very beautiful!
Did you do your own make up?
If so, you did a great job luvz!

http://www.momfashionworld.com/

Noelle Chantal said...

What a lovely day you had, Raven. I love your makeup and you look like Blair from Gossip Girl, hehe. Very pretty face. :)